PURCHASE & WIN!
Feeling Lucky? Give Your Luck a Try!
4 March - 10 March 2021
Winner announcement date: 11 March 2021
Purchase and Participate in the give away contest and get a chance to win plants worth Rs.10000
PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE
Purchase any plant of your choice from mainaamgarden.com and refer two friends
Click a picture or screenshot of the invoice generated
Mail or Message us the snapshot at email@example.com
Grand Price Plant Worth ₹5000
( English Rose, Pyracantha, Hydrangea)
2nd Price Plant Worth ₹3000
3rd Price Plant Worth
Earn up to 10% commission for every successful referral
Terms & Conditions
1. Start/End Dates. Purchase and Win Contest ("Contest") will be held from 4 March 2021 at 12.00am to 10 March 2021 (both dates inclusive) at 11.59pm ("Contest Period").
There will be one(1) Grand Prize winner, and two(2) Consolation Prize Winners ("Contest Winners") throughout the contest period and each Contest Winners will be subjected to these Terms and Conditions (as defined below).
Void where prohibited. Eligibility and sweepstake subject to Official Rules and Consumer Discloser at mainaamgarden.com/giveaway.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Contest Winners will be announced latest on 11th March 2021.
2. Contest Winners will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone call before 11th March 2021.
3. By virtue of an entry to the content, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all Terms & Conditions set out here.
4. Only Participants who fulfils all criteria shall be deemed as Contests Winners. Invalid transaction with incorrect requisite personal details will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves the right to use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants is deemed to consent to such use.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
7. The Terms & Conditions herein set out shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions listed at any time without prior notice.
9. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prize from time to time without any prior notice.
10. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon participation. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prizes and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance.
11. The decision of the Organizer is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
12. The Organizer will not entertain any request to extend the validity period.
13. The Prize(s) must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize(s) as stated.
14. Organizer shall not be liable for any risk, loss or damage to the prizes upon handover of the Prize(s) to the winners. Neither shall Organizer be liable for or obligated to recognize or replace defective, damaged or stolen prizes.
15. The organizer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to minimum allowable by law).